- People on the Left complain in public and strategize in private. We complain in private and we don’t strategize at all.
- The Left looks at every strategy offered by their thought leaders and sees it as a way to get back at the right and they go with it. We look at strategies offered by our thought leaders and think of every reason why it will not work.
- The left plans their next attack. We do not plan an attack.
- The left is motivated by hatred. We don’t feel hatred towards them and we have not yet learned to fear what they are bringing to us; therefore, we are not motivated.
- The left spends every waking moment thinking about how they can move their agenda forward and how they can defeat capitalism and conservatism. We are busy living our lives, working, taking care of our kids, watching football, doing the things we have always done, not realizing the danger that is in front of us, and that those who are currently in power seek to destroy and take from us our jobs, businesses, children, homes and our constitutional rights. We live as if it’s not really going to happen, so we do nothing.
- The left fills every vacant seat of activism and power at every level. They are in the voting precincts, election committees, county commissions, city councils and every available office at any point of influence. We are too busy and we know that someone else will take care of it.
If you think we have nothing to learn from the left you could not be more wrong. The left has been patiently strategizing to bring us to the point that we find ourselves now since the 1930s. If you are okay with living in a communist authoritarian country, then continue your life as you have for as long as you are allowed to. I promise you that won’t be much longer. If you want to stop what is being done to our country then step up and follow what the left has been teaching us about moving an agenda forward for almost 100 years.
When I say things like I’m saying here, I often see responses to the effect of, “But we have all the guns“ or “My AR 15 says different.“ If you think that even 100 million disorganized patriots can fight a kinetic war against what is coming, then you do not understand warfare. If we cannot organize people to do the simple and peaceful things that I ask, there is no chance in hell that we will be able to organize for a kinetic fight.
Please visit Digital Warriors USA to get more information.